Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free Vegan Churros

Gluten Free Egg Free Dairy Free Vegan Churros My brother told me I had to make my recent Gluten Free Churros when we visited them for thanksgiving in Albuquerque. One of his four boys, though, has several food allergies, so I had to make them without eggs or milk this time. I wasn't sure if they would turn out well using soy milk, non-dairy shortening, and egg replacer, but you know what? Five out of the six boys LOVED these, and one of the the non allergic kids even exclaimed, "They taste just like the regular churros!"

Food Pusher: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free Vegan Churros. Kelly just made these for my son last night and even the kids that aren't used to eating gluten free loved these!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here